FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

Recently, i have acquired a Teltonika FMB130 GPS tracker along with CAN CONTROL adapter which i want to install in a Renault Zoe. I have found a wiring scheme between the FMB130 and CAN CONTROL but i was wondering, where can i get a wiring scheme for CAN CONTROL and Renault Zoe?

Thanks,

Robert.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Robert,

Thank you for query.

We would like to inform you that we do not share wiring schemes, firmware files, updater and other files in community forum. To receive firmware files, updater and documentation on devices, please contact your sales manager.

Best regards,
Teltonika Support
by
UPDATE: I have received the scheme from the store where i bought them.

I understand you cannot share them here, but can you send them to my email address instead?

Now, who the sales manager would be? The store i purchased the products from? Someone at Teltonika directly? I purchased the mentioned products from an online store (i don't know if i can mention the name here). I asked them about the scheme and they told me they have to contact someone at Teltonika as well.

I have also used a contact form on Teltonika website as well but i'm still waiting for an answer.

Is there someone i can contact directly and help me with that wiring scheme? (an email address or some other way that could lead me to what i need).