FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
hi

i try to  set up   sms events on fmb640   to sent me sms  everytime the  din2 and din 3 inputs change  from  state 0 to state  1 without success

.The sms event AVL ID  that i used  are 2 and 3 respectivly for din 2 and din 3

sms event phone number +30694xxxxxx  (predifined number)

sms event text   DIN2  

i appreciate any help

George

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello George,

Thank you for question.

Please check in your Teltonika Configurator --> I/O settings if DIN2 and DIN3 are ON in your FMB640 devices like in picture below.

Let us know if something was unclear or you will have questions.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by anonymous

Hello

thank you  for quick response

i already has  the above settings  as you show me ,the sms events start working  only when i set the predifined numbers with the following  form   306945XXXXXX.  .If i fill the predifined numbers  as +306945XXXXXX  no [sms  events].no [hands free call settings] ,no [towing  make call to]   working .I  try the above settings so many times and each time i make a  factory reset and the result are the same .                                                            Another issue that i have is the wrong coordinates that fmb640 sent me and solve it when i change time syncronization to  [disable(GNSS only]. The only think that i can't make it to work is the bluetooth configuration via windows pc

thank you