FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Dear sirs 

I want to use the FM 6300 and TSM232 devices to implement a tracking  fleet vehicles system, therefore,  I need the latitude and longitude information always be sent to my wialon platform. I was revising the configuration of both devices and I read the packet size is 13 bytes , but,  also there is two different records the regular record and this other  record:.

Packet contains this information: Digital input 1, Digital input 2, Digital input 3, Digital input 4, Digital output 1, Digital output 2, Digital output 3, Digital output4, Speed. Record which will be sent through Iridium satellites network will be different than the regular record.

Does both pakets always include the  latitude and longitude information?

Thanks 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

Only these 9 elements that you mentioned can generate alarm priority records (Packet will be sent via iridium satellite if there will be no GPRS connection within 90 sec.). Record which will be sent through Iridium satellites network will be different than the regular record. It will contain: 4 bytes timestamp, 3 bytes longitude, 3 bytes latitude, 1 byte record generation info, 1 byte DIN,DOUT info, 1 byte speed value. Answer - Yes it always include longitude and latitude.

Best Regards,

Aurimas